[pca] Hello everyone

Martin Paul martin at par.univie.ac.at
Mon Dec 13 10:17:09 CET 2010

Eric,

> Well I can safely affirm that you CAN'T get in with the 201009 version of
> PCA. :^)

Thanks, that's expected behaviour :)

> I'll be looking forward to the new PCA since I'm getting errors stating I'm
> not allow to access the content I'm after.

It's out now. Update and use your "My Oracle Support" Account data
instead of the "Sun Online Account" data from now on. Then everything
should work as before.

> Hopefully I won't have any issues since I missed my normal patch window of
> early Monday morning.

You could have used the development version of pca I mentioned earlier,
but here's another advice for the future: If you have a planned patch
window, pre-download all patches with pca at least the day before - you
never know when an outage to the central patch server occurs.

Martin.