[pca] Hello everyone

Jones, Eric CIV SRF 1236 Eric.Jones at srf.navy.mil
Mon Dec 13 05:56:05 CET 2010

Well I can safely affirm that you CAN'T get in with the 201009 version of
PCA. :^)
I'm 16 hours ahead of most you, in Japan, and even the oracle patch advisor
is apparently no longer working to download patches but that's another issue
to resolve.
I'll be looking forward to the new PCA since I'm getting errors stating I'm
not allow to access the content I'm after.
Hopefully I won't have any issues since I missed my normal patch window of
early Monday morning.

 Eric R. Jones
SRF JRMC
C1236
DSN 315-243-4196

STICK \'stik\ n. 1: A boomerang that doesn't work.