[pca] New release: 20101213-01

Martin Paul martin at par.univie.ac.at
Mon Dec 13 10:12:41 CET 2010

A new release of PCA has just been published. Here's a list of new
features and changes:

  * Use getupdates.oracle.com as patch server
  * Use standard wget authentication options with Oracle
  * Remove option to download patches in JAR format (--jar)
  * Include and use VeriSign certificate for HTTPS downloads from Oracle
  * Remove unused VeriSign certificate for sunsolve.sun.com
  * Documentation: Replace Sun Online Account with My Oracle Support Account
  * Documentation: Replace sunsolve.sun.com with getupdates.oracle.com
  * Documentation: Replace Sun with Oracle
  * Whitelist: add 144537
  * Apply check: add 145786

Attention: A My Oracle Support Account is required instead of a Sun
Online Account now. All downloads from Oracle's patch server require a
wget binary with SSL/HTTPS support. Downloads of patches in JAR format
are not supported by Oracle anymore.

Update:
   pca --update now

Download: