[Vortraege] Vortragsankündigungen KW. 2

Danijela Radosavljevic Danijela.Radosavljevic at univie.ac.at
Thu Jan 5 12:40:40 CET 2012

Sehr geehrte Fakultätsmitglieder,

anbei die Vortragsankündigungen für die kommende Woche, im Anhang finden
Sie den Text auch als PDF Datei.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Danijela Radosavljevic

Sekretariat
Institut für Mathematik
Universität Wien
Nordbergstr. 15, UZA 4
Tel: 43 1 4277 50629
Fax: 43 1 4277 9506

Vorträge

*Mittwoch, 11. Jänner 2012, ab 15:00 Uhr, Olga Taussky-Todd Raum (C
209), UZA 4*

*Mathematisches Kolloquium*

**

*15:00 Uhr Ass. Prof. Dr. I. Fischer*

*"Combinatorics of Fully Packed Loop configurations in a triangle"*

**

*15:30 Uhr K & K (Common Room)*

**

*16:00 Uhr Ass. Prof. Dr. D. Burde *

*"Post --Lie Algebra Structures and Nil-affine Actions of Lie Groups"*

**

*16:30 Uhr Ass. Prof. Dr. B. Lamel*

*"Maps of real-analytic CR manifolds"*

*_
_*

*Abstract*

*_
_*

*Ilse Fischer:*

*Fully Packed Loop configurations are certain subgraphs of a square grid
such that each internal node is of degree two. While these objects arise
naturally in astatistical physics context, they lead to intriguing
enumerative problems. Fully Packed Loop configurations of triangular
shape turn out to be of *

*particular interest as, for instance, their enumeration in a special
case is given by Littlewood-Richardson coefficients. This establishes an
unexpected link to algebra. I will sketch a new combinatorial approach
to the enumeration of these objects. This is joint work with Philippe
Nadeau (CNRS, Université Lyon 1).*

*_
_*

*Dietrich Burde:*

*Post-Lie algebras have been invented by Vallette and Loday in 2007 in
the context of operad theory, which may be described shortly by "algebra
meets homotopy".*

*They also appear in the work of Connes and Kreimer in the context of
renormalization theory in quantum field theory. We describe a third
topic, which leads again to Post-Lie algebras. They emerge in the study
of simply transitively actions by of one Lie group G on another Lie
group N, acting by so called nil-affine*

*transformations. We present several structural results on such actions
and on the existence of post-Lie algebra structures (joint work with
Karel Dekimpe, KU Leuven).*

*_
_*

*Bernhard Lamel:*

*Starting with an observation of Poincaré, we describe an approach to
reconstructing maps between CR manifolds from their defining equation
and finite-dimensional additional data. This will lead us to a theorem
(joint work with R. Juhlin and G. Della Sala) which implies that the
locus of points in a holomorphically nondegenerate, minimal
real-analytic CR manifold where the germs are biholomorphically
equivalent to the germ at a given point is a locally closed,
real-analytic submanifold. We also give an outlook on a solution to the
biholomorphic equivalence problem for minimal, holomorphically non
degenerate CR manifolds based on thetechniques developed in that paper.*

**

*Dekan Univ.-Prof. Dr. Harald Rindler***

*Montag, 9. Jänner 2012 bis Dienstag, 28.**Februar 2012, Erwin
Schrödinger Lecture Hall, Boltzmanngasse 9, 1090 Wien*

*ESI Workshop *

*Automorphic Forms: Arithmetic and Geometry*

*J.W. Cogdell, C. Moeglin, G. Muic, J. Schwermer*

*(Details siehe Attachment)*