[PLing] ACDH-CH Job Offer: Academy Scientist in the area of Lexical Variation

Miesenberger, Amsel Amsel.Miesenberger at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Mar 27 11:56:19 CET 2024

At the Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities and Cultural Heritage in Vienna we are currently looking for an Academy Scientist (part time, 30 hours per week) in the area of Lexical Variation.
You can find more information on the position and the application process here: https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/team/open-positions
Applications are open until 15 April 2024, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes

---

Am Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities and Cultural Heritage in Wien suchen wir aktuell eine:n Academy Scientist im Bereich Lexikalische Sprachvariation (Teilzeit, 30 Stunden/Woche).