[PLing] Conference Program: "Le 'langage des jeunes' : évolution des usages et représentations"

Marylise Rilliard marylise.rilliard at univie.ac.at
Sun Mar 24 17:57:56 CET 2024

Dear PLinguers,

We are pleased to share with you the conference program for the conference "Le 'langage des jeunes' : évolution des usages et représentations" that will take place at the Institute of Romance Studies at the University of Vienna on May 16-17 (ROM 14).

For this event, we will welcome Françoise Gadet (Paris Nanterre), Daniel McAuley (Queen’s University Belfast), Cyril Trimaille (Grenoble-Alpes), and Zsuzsanna Fagyal (Illinois Urbana-Champaign) as our invited speakers.

You can find the conference program (also below), the summaries of invited talks, and other information on the conference website: https://colloque-langage-jeunes.univie.ac.at/

If you wish to attend the conference in person in Vienna (free registration), please let us know by email (marylise.rilliard at univie.ac.at<mailto:marylise.rilliard at univie.ac.at>) by May 1 so we can better plan the event.

Best,

Marylise Rilliard & Elissa Pustka.

[cid:23869fa2-8afc-47ba-9f3c-50e070bef57f]

***

Dr. Marylise Rilliard

Institut für Romanistik

Universität Wien