[PLing] Linguistic diversity in professional settings: Needs, policies and practices (May 2-3)

Zehetgruber, Magdalena magdalena.zehetgruber at wu.ac.at
Thu Feb 29 17:55:20 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,
We would like to inform you that registration for our conference Linguistic diversity in professional settings: Needs, policies and practices is now open. The event will take place at Vienna University of Economics and Business on May 2-3, 2024. You can sign up on our website<https://www.wu.ac.at/en/linguisticdiversity/> where you will also find further information on the conference and the venue. Please find the preliminary programme in the attachment.
Throughout the conference, the interactive exhibition HANDS UP<https://handsup.wien/en/about-us/> will be present on campus as well, financed with the kind support of the Rectorate of Vienna University of Economics and Business and the Competence Center for Sustainability Transformation and Responsibility. More information on that will follow soon on our website.
We would be pleased to welcome you in Vienna in May.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, feel free to contact us.
Kind regards
The Organizing Committee
Linguistic Diversity in Professional Settings:
Needs, Policies and Practices

Institute for Romance Languages, Department of Business Communication
Vienna University of Economics and Business
Contact us: linguistic_div at wu.ac.at<mailto:linguistic_div at wu.ac.at>
https://www.wu.ac.at/en/linguisticdiversity/

[cid:image001.png at 01DA6B33.D79D3800]

Dateiname   : image001.png