[PLing] Guest talk by Dr Irina Burukina (ELTE/ELKH)

Dalina Kallulli dalina.kallulli at univie.ac.at
Fri May 26 08:33:14 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,
Dr Irina Burukina (Eötvös Loránd University and Hungarian Research Centre for Linguistics), will give a talk on "Subject licensing in non-finite embedded contexts: The case of Mari rationale clauses” on Monday, June 5 at 12:15 in the Department of Linguistics, Seminarraum 6, Sensengasse 3a, 2. OG, which you are welcome to attend; see abstract below.
Regards,
Dalina Kallulli

--
Assoz. Prof. Dr. Dalina Kallulli