[PLing] two in one: announcements of a music and a language talk

Susanne Reiterer susanne.reiterer at univie.ac.at
Thu Dec 7 14:58:56 CET 2023

Dear PLING list members,

May I draw your attention to two of our upcoming talks at the
linguistics department next week:

1) SOUND ICONICITY OF DOMINANCE IN POETIC LANGUAGE: AESTHETIC IMPACT OF
LINGUISTIC FEATURES ON READERS                               by Dr. Jan
AURACHER, Max Planck Inst. f Empirical Aesthetics, Frankfurt aM. Germany
and National University of Singapore.

Wednesday 13.12., 12:30, at Sensengasse 3A, 1st floor, SR2.

AND

2) Christmas lecture: MUSIK UND GEHIRN - longitudinale
Hirnforschungsexperimente über Musikaltät und musikalische Expertise

Prof. Dr. Annemarie Seither-Preisler
PD. Dr. Peter Schneider
Institut für Psychologie, Arbeitsbereich: Musik,
Gehirn und Kognition, Universität Graz

Wednesday 13.12. 18:00 (c.t.) at Sensengasse 3A, 1st floor, SR2

more info here: https://linktr.ee/phonaesthetics  (talks also online on
zoom)

thank you for your attention and please feel free to pass on the info,

SUSANNE REITERER

and team (Lukas Nemestothy, Sebastian Draxl, Dina Stankovic)

--
check this out: https://linktr.ee/phonaesthetics

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Susanne Maria Reiterer
University of Vienna, Department of Linguistics,
Sensengasse 3A, 1090-Vienna, Austria, EU
Tel.: 0043-1-4277-44184
Susanne.Reiterer at univie.ac.at;
https://linktr.ee/phonaesthetics

Zoom Room Link:
https://univienna.zoom.us/j/6538286850?pwd=WjFFZnRoczNWbTBUSjUwUzJwdDBBQT09
Meeting-ID: 653 828 6850 Kenncode: 230604