[PLing] CfP - ABC Conference 2020 (at WU Vienna)

Lutzky, Ursula ursula.lutzky at wu.ac.at
Tue Jan 7 16:06:07 CET 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The list of panels to be held at the ABC Vienna is now available on our website and the deadline for abstract submission (for panels and the general session) is less than four weeks away, on January 31. We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts! https://www.wu.ac.at/en/2020abcvienna/call-for-papers/panels

Best wishes,

Ursula Lutzky and the organizing committee