[PLing] English Research Seminar

Kopf, Susanne susanne.kopf at wu.ac.at
Wed May 15 16:01:58 CEST 2019

Dear all,

we would like to invite you to our forthcoming "English Research Seminar" with our guest speaker, Robert Gibson.

*         talk: "Navigating cultures in a VUCA world" (see abstract)
date & time: Friday, 17 May 2019: 4 to 5.30 pm; D2.2.228

We look forward to seeing you then,
Susanne

Dr. Susanne Kopf
Assistant Professor
English Business Communication
Vienna University of Economics and Business<https://exchange2010.lancs.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=1NbhEKjce49gjMTMc2Lwe_vt2UOm5pVo8soAl7dXA0rTyYLz2v7RCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AZQBuAC4AdwBpAGsAaQBwAGUAZABpAGEALgBvAHIAZwAvAHcAaQBrAGkALwBWAGkAZQBuAG4AYQBfAFUAbgBpAHYAZQByAHMAaQB0AHkAXwBvAGYAXwBFAGMAbwBuAG8AbQBpAGMAcwBfAGEAbgBkAF8AQgB1AHMAaQBuAGUAcwBzAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fen.wikipedia.org%2fwiki%2fVienna_University_of_Economics_and_Business>

Email: susanne.kopf at wu.ac.at<https://exchange2010.lancs.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=kjR7bHuNMZWASB5tYUgrErIBHPXvj8Necz5KIOVCtYjTyYLz2v7RCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcwB1AHMAYQBuAG4AZQAuAGsAbwBwAGYAQAB3AHUALgBhAGMALgBhAHQA&URL=mailto%3asusanne.kopf%40wu.ac.at>
Tel: +43-1-31336-4714
Welthandelsplatz 1, D2/D
1020 Vienna, Austria