[PLing] Fwd: Fellowship and employment opportunities at the Cluster of Excellence on "The Politics of Inequality"

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Apr 25 14:48:48 CEST 2019

Das könnte vielleicht einige KollegInnen interessieren…
Liebe Grüße und nachträglich Frohe Hostern
Ruth

Em. Professor Dr Dr h.c. Ruth Wodak, FAcSS
Distinguished Professor and Chair in Discourse Studies
Lancaster University/University Vienna
http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/linguistics/about-us/people/ruth-wodak
http://lancaster.academia.edu/RuthWodak

Visiting Fellow, Institute for Human Sciences 9/2018-6/2019
(http://www.iwm.at/the-institute/visiting-fellows/ruth-wodak/)

Recent books:
Kinder der Rückkehr. Geschichte einer marginalisierten Jugend (Ernst Berger & Ruth Wodak) Springer 2018 https://www.springer.com/us/book/9783658208493
The Handbook of Language and Politics. (eds. Ruth Wodak & Bernhard Forchtner) Routledge 2017
https://www.routledge.com/The-Routledge-Handbook-of-Language-and-Politics/Wodak-Forchtner/p/book/9781138779167
Politik mit der Angst: Zur Wirkung rechtspopulistischer Diskurse. Konturen 2016
http://www.konturen.cc/ruth-wodak-politik-mit-der-angst.html
The Politics of Fear: What Right-wing Populist Discourses Mean. Sage 2015
https://uk.sagepub.com/en-gb/eur/the-politics-of-fear/book237802

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Von: Marius Busemeyer <Marius.Busemeyer at uni-konstanz.de<mailto:Marius.Busemeyer at uni-konstanz.de>>

We have just announced a number of fellowship and employment opportunities for researchers at different stages of their academic careers (see attached). I would be grateful if you could spread the information in your various institutions and networks. The post-doc fellowships are one-year fellowships for researchers at a rather early stage, whereas the senior fellowships are „guest professorships“ for researchers at a more advanced stage. The senior fellowships provide, in our view, generous support for researchers interested in spending 2 to 6 months in Konstanz, also covering a research allowance for conference travel and small-scale workshops.
All best and thanks
Marius (Busemeyer)

PS: Here is some more detailed information on our website:
https://www.exc.uni-konstanz.de/en/inequality/about-us/jobs-and-grants/

Prof. Dr. Marius R. Busemeyer

University of Konstanz, Fach D 79
D-78457 Konstanz
Fon +49 7531 88 2860, Fax +49 7531 88 4103
Email: Marius.Busemeyer at uni-konstanz.de<mailto:Marius.Busemeyer at uni-konstanz.de>
Web: http://www.polver.uni-konstanz.de/busemeyer/prof-dr-busemeyer/