[PLing] Talk by Guglielmo Cinque on Movement

Eva Rosina eva.rosina at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 20 10:09:25 CET 2018

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to remind you of a talk by Guglielmo Cinque (Università Ca'
Foscari Venezia) that we are very much looking forward to.

It will take place this Friday (November 23rd) at 1.30 pm in "Seminarraum 2"
at the institute of general linguistics (Sensengasse 3a).

The title of the talk is "Some notes on `meaningless movement´'' and the
Abstract is attached (for you, presumably via a link below).

The institute of linguistics and the project group "Conjunction and
Disjunction from a Typological Perspective" are organizing this talk
together, and we will be happy to see many of you there!

Kind regards,

Nina Haslinger, Martin Prinzhorn, Eva Rosina, Magdalena Roszkowski and Viola
Schmitt

_____________________________

Liebe Kolleginnen & Kollegen,

das Institut für Sprachwissenschaft und das Projekt "Konjunktion und
Disjunktion aus typologischer Perspektive"
laden alle ganz herzlich zu einem Vortrag von Guglielmo Cinque (Università
di Ca Foscari, Venedig) ein. Der Titel des Vortrags lautet "Some notes on
`meaningless movement´'' (Abstract im Anhang bzw. verlinkt).

Der Vortrag findet kommenden Freitag, den 23.11., um 13.30 im Seminarraum 2
des Instituts für Sprachwissenschaft (Sensengasse 3a) statt.

Viele Grüße,

Nina Haslinger, Martin Prinzhorn, Eva Rosina, Magdalena Roszkowski und Viola
Schmitt