[PLing] info: vienna principles - a vision for scholarly communication: available

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Jun 15 15:37:43 CEST 2016

Dear all,

between April 2015 and June 2016, members of the Open Access Network Austria (OANA) working group “Open Access and Scholarly communication” met in Vienna to discuss a fundamental reform of the scholarly communication system.

The main outcome of our considerations is a set of twelve principles that represent the cornerstones of the future scholarly communication system. We published them under the title "The Vienna Principles: A Vision for Scholarly Communication in the 21st Century": https://zenodo.org/record/55597

With this document, we are hoping to inspire a widespread discussion towards a shared vision for scholarly communication. You can annotate and comment on the document on our website: http://viennaprinciples.org/

We are looking forward to your feedback!

On behalf the contact-author Peter Kraker
eveline :)

***

österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of sciences] | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 |
http://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/ | http://wboe.oeaw.ac.at