[PLing] CIDSM11 in Vienna: 4-6 July

Cruschina Silvio silvio.cruschina at univie.ac.at
Tue Jun 14 12:39:08 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the conference “11th Cambridge Italian Dialect Syntax-Morphology Meeting (CIDSM 11)” that will take place on 4-6 July in our Department (Institut für Romanistik, ROM 14, Uni Campus AAKH Hof 8).

The meeting aims to bring together dialectologists working on any aspect of the syntax and/or morphology of the dialects of Italy (including non-Romance varieties) from different approaches. This year CIDSM will additionally feature a thematic session on the High German dialects spoken in Italy, which will take place in the morning of Tuesday, 5th July.

The invited speakers of CIDSM11 are:
– Patrizia Cordin, Università di Trento
– Hans Goebl, Universität Salzburg
– Rosanna Sornicola, Università di Napoli Federico II
– Alessandra Tomaselli, Università di Verona (for the thematic session)

Registration is free, but if you wish to attend the conference, please send an email to the organizers to let them know.

See the attached Poster for the main details. The full programme and other information can be found on the Conference Website:
http://cidsm2016.univie.ac.at/en/programme/

Best wishes,
Silvio Cruschina (also on behalf of the other organizers Eva-Maria Remberger and Anna Kocher).
Dateiname   : Poster-CIDSM2016_Vienna.pdf
Dateityp    : application/pdf
Dateigr??e  : 763320 bytes
Beschreibung: Poster-CIDSM2016_Vienna.pdf
URL         : <https://lists.univie.ac.at/pipermail/pling/attachments/20160614/018b509d/attachment-0001.pdf>