[PLing] Marcel den Dikken in Brno

Mojmir Docekal docekal at phil.muni.cz
Tue Nov 3 13:01:47 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

next Monday (November 9th) there will be three guest lectures by Marcel
den Dikken and Éva Dékány in Brno.  The lectures will take a place at
Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University in Brno (A. Novaka 1). You are all
welcome to attend. The program see below. In case you need help with
travelling to Brno and to our faculty, don't hesitate to write me
(docekal at phil.muni.cz).

All the best,

Mojmír Dočekal

--

--------------
prof. Marcel den Dikken New York (CUNY / Budapešť, MTA NYTI)

How trees grow in syntax
When: Monday 9. 11., from 10:50
Where: B.2.13

Building filler-gap dependencies
When: Monday 9. 11., From 12:30
Where: zasedací místnost Děkanátu FF MU, A. Nováka, budova C, 2. patro

dr. Éva Dékány (Budapešť, MTA NYTI)

Changes on the left periphery of Old Hungarian relative clauses
When: pondělí 9. 11., od 14:10
When: zasedací místnost Děkanátu FF MU, A. Nováka, budova C, 2. patro