[PLing] DH - job offer: research associate @ ÖAW

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Feb 4 15:45:45 CET 2015

dear colleagues,

it is a pleasure to inform you about job offers at the austrian academy of sciences
concerning the project
mapping historical networks. building a new austrian prosopographical / biographical information system (APIS) [http://www.oeaw.ac.at/stipendien-foerderungen/foerderprogramme/digitales-kulturelles-erbe/digital-humanities-langzeitprojekte-zum-kulturellen-erbe-abstracts/#c9736; 1.4.2015-1.4.2019]
and invite you / your students to apply.

this are two of four DH-jobs connected to the project; two more in the areas of programming, data analysis, semantic web are to be announced.
we invite people with background or strong interest in historical-biographical work to apply.
we are curious about your ideas and visions and look forward working with you and developing our project.
please get into contact with: crhistine.gruber at oeaw.ac.at (APIS: co-ordinator biographical research).

please, in any case of uncertainties do not hesitate to come back to us!

warm regards from vienna:
eveline wandl-vogt :)
[APIS: co-ordinator DH]

***

österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of sciences] | 1010 wien. AT | sonnenfelsgasse 19 |
http://www.oeaw.ac.at/icltt/ | http://wboe.oeaw.ac.at
________________________________

Dateiname   : Anstellung englisch_75_Prozent.pdf
Dateityp    : application/pdf
Dateigr??e  : 78479 bytes
Beschreibung: Anstellung englisch_75_Prozent.pdf
URL         : <https://lists.univie.ac.at/pipermail/pling/attachments/20150204/98894518/attachment-0003.pdf>
Dateiname   : Anstellungserfordernisse_75_Prozent.pdf
Dateityp    : application/pdf
Dateigr??e  : 86141 bytes
Beschreibung: Anstellungserfordernisse_75_Prozent.pdf
URL         : <https://lists.univie.ac.at/pipermail/pling/attachments/20150204/98894518/attachment-0004.pdf>
Dateiname   : Anstellungserfordernisse_70_Prozent.pdf
Dateityp    : application/pdf
Dateigr??e  : 86099 bytes
Beschreibung: Anstellungserfordernisse_70_Prozent.pdf
URL         : <https://lists.univie.ac.at/pipermail/pling/attachments/20150204/98894518/attachment-0005.pdf>