[PLing] WG: Anna Duszak

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Dec 28 10:08:44 CET 2015

Von: Michal Krzyzanowski [mailto:Michal.Krzyzanowski at oru.se]

Colleagues & Friends - in case you have not heard about this already, I just wanted to share with you very sad news: that Prof. Anna Duszak from the University of Warsaw has passed away early on Christmas Day. Anna was struggling with cancer for the last few years. I will let you know any further details once I hear anything from Anna’s assistants in Warsaw. I will post a message on Twitter too. Regards, Michal

Prof. Dr. Michal Krzyzanowski
Department of Media and Communication Studies
School of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences (HumUS)
Örebro University
Fakultetsgatan 1
S-70182 Örebro, Sweden
Tel: +46-19-303942