[pca] Mixed results

Nishimura, Scott L (IT Solutions) scott.nishimura at ngc.com
Thu Dec 16 00:28:52 CET 2010

Which 2?  Were they 119254-78 and 125555-08?  Because before I fixed my MOS problem, I was successfully downloading those 2 patches also while all of the other patches were failing download.

I suggest logging in to your MOS account and double-checking that there is a valid SID [Support Identifier] associated with your account and that you are an admin [non-admins can't download patches].

Scott