[pca] pca and nocheckxref flag (-y)

French, David David_French at intuit.com
Tue Dec 14 09:05:59 CET 2010

Martin, is there anyway that --nocheckxref could be changed to allow
--nocheckxref=0 or --nocheckxref=1?    I ask as I normally configure
pca.conf to set nocheckxref=1.   On occasion, I want to force the
download of the latest.  While I can edit the file if I am on the
machine, it would be nice to be able to override the config file from
the command line.  Or is this allowed and I am missing something?
While I could leave it out of the config and tell it on the command line
to not download the latest, I prefer the safer route of making the
default to not update and force when I want it to.

Thanks,

                --Dave