[pca] Download server issue fixed

Nishimura, Scott L (IT Solutions) scott.nishimura at ngc.com
Mon Dec 13 21:42:01 CET 2010

Interestingly, I can download the readme of a patch but not the patch itself.  For example, 146283-01.  As someone mentioned earlier, one difference between success and failure was whether the query got redirected to akamai but perhaps that is a symptom and not a cause.

Failed (Error 403: You are not entitled to retrieve this content.)
Failed (patch not found)
Download Summary: 1 total, 0 successful, 0 skipped, 1 failed

The problem appears to be either permissions ["You are not entitled"] or maybe the patch isn't actually there ["patch not found"].  I'd bet on the former.

Michele Vecchiato looks like he had the same experience as I [can download 119254 and 125555 but no others].

Scott