[Newsletter Alte Geschichte] WG: Selection of Date and Venue for HGS Annual Colloquium

Vortragseinladungen und Ankündigungen im Bereich d Vortragseinladungen und Ankündigungen im Bereich d
Fr Jul 27 09:59:33 CEST 2012

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: S. Steinbach [mailto:hgs at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012 15:11
An: Bastian, Peter
Betreff: Selection of Date and Venue for HGS Annual Colloquium

Dear principal investigators, dear mentors of the HGS mathcomp,

the planning of the HGS annual colloquium has commenced. Though it started
comparatively late due to the rotation of the fellows speakers this year, we
are happy to inform you that we have identified two venues with free
capacities to host the event (~hundred and odd fellows + an unknown number
of pis + mentors).

Due to the popularity of the AC last year (compared to the years before), we
strive to repeat the same format of the retreat (two days with one overnight
stay).

The HGS fellows would very much like you to participate in the annual
colloquium and to join us for some stimulating discussions. For this reason,
we will base the decision of the date and venue on your availability.
To help us fix a date, please participate in the following doodle:

http://doodle.com/6aztpq9m5hgxwi56
(You will find an explaination of the venues on this site as well)

Please respond by the 30th of July (Next Monday).
We will do our best to choose a the majority date.

We will be sending out written invitations as soon as the date and venue are
fixed.

Thank you very much for your participation.

Best regards,

Katie Fletcher,
Caroline Krauter,
Simon Lenz &