Math.Koll./Habilitation am 4.10./Dr. Bernhard Lamel

Institut für Mathematik sekr.mathematik at univie.ac.at
Wed Sep 27 09:38:00 CEST 2006

Mathematisches Kolloquium

EINLADUNG

zu einem

VORTRAG

im Rahmen der Habilitation

von
Dr. Bernhard Lamel
(Institut fuer Mathematik, Universitaet Wien)

mit dem Thema:

"Finite Determination of CR maps"

Abstract:
For germs (at the origin) M and M' of real-analytic hypersurfaces in
n-dimensional complex space, the finite jet determination problem is whether
holomorphic maps (fulfilling some properties) taking M into M' and the
origin to itself are uniquely determined by their derivatives at the origin
of some (predetermined) order. We will discuss this problem for
biholomorphisms, outlining a recent solution (in joint work with Mir) for
the class of generically Levi-nondegenerate hypersurfaces. If time allows,
we also discuss the analog problem for finite holomorphic maps, where we
have a solution for the class of hypersurfaces which do not contain any
nonconstant complex curve through the origin.

Zeit: Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2006, 16.15 Uhr

Ort: Fakultaet fuer Mathematik der Universitaet Wien, Nordbergstr. 15,
Seminarraum C 2.09

Harald Rindler
Friedrich Haslinger