[DissKoll] DissKoll: 4th Talk

Klemens Katterbauer katterbauer.klemens at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 05:53:18 CET 2009

Dear visitors of the DissKoll (Dissertantenkolloquium),

On December 17, 2009, the DissKoll will have its fourth talk in fall 2009.
Klaus Gansberger (University of Vienna) will talk about "*The d-bar Neumann
problem in SCV*".

Klaus Gansberger
*The d-bar Neumann problem in SCV*

Abstract:
Function theory in Several Complex Variables features a lot of differences
to the theory in one variable. I will start by pointing out some of them and
afterwards give a short introduction to the dbar-Neumann problem and why it
is desirable to know about it. If there is time left, I will also present
some recent work of the complex analysis group in that direction.

Thursday, December 17, 2009, 17:15, Room C 2.09
Coffee and cakes served from 17:00 in the Common Room C 2.06

Program and further information you can find at
http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~disskoll/<http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/%7Edisskoll/>

If you are interested in giving a talk, then please contact Klemens
Katterbauer via the below given E-mail address or cell phone number.

To join the mailing list, visit
http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/mailman/listinfo/disskoll

Comments and feedback are welcomed.

We are looking forward to your attendance,

Klaus Gansberger
Clemens Hanel
Klemens Katterbauer

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++

Liebe Besucherinnen und Besucher des DissKoll(Dissertantenkolloquium)!

Am Donnerstag den 17. Dezember 2009 findet der vierte Vortrag im Rahmen des
DissKoll in diesem Semester statt. Klaus Gansberger
(Universität Wien) spricht über
*The d-bar Neumann problem in SCV*

Klaus Gansberger
*The d-bar Neumann problem in SCV*

Abstract:
Function theory in Several Complex Variables features a lot of differences
to the theory in one variable. I will start by pointing out some of them and
afterwards give a short introduction to the dbar-Neumann problem and why it
is desirable to know about it. If there is time left, I will also present
some recent work of the complex analysis group in that direction.

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009, 17:15, Seminarraum C 2.09
Kaffee und Kuchen ab 17:00 im Common Room C 2.06

Wir freuen uns auf euer Kommen,

Klaus Gansberger
Clemens Hanel
Klemens Katterbauer

Das weitere Programm für dieses Semester findet ihr auf
http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~disskoll/<http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/%7Edisskoll/>

--
Klemens Katterbauer
Student of Mathematics