[Vortraege] Nachtrag - Vortragsankündigungen KW51

Talks talks.mathematik at univie.ac.at
Mon Dec 16 12:28:14 CET 2019

Sehr geehrte Fakultätsmitglieder,

ein Nachtrag zu den Vorträgen dieser Woche:

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2019, Hörsaal 2
Prof. Franziska Michor
(Harvard University, Cambridge)

14:30 Uhr: Didaktischer Vortrag
„Topics in dynamical systems modeling of evolution and ecology“
In this talk, I will give a sample of recent teaching for applied
mathematics majors at Harvard University.

15:15 Uhr: Wissenschaftlicher Vortrag
„Dynamical systems modeling of human brain cancer“
Brain cancer is among the deadliest malignancies in people. In this
talk, I will discuss recent research applying dynamical systems modeling
to human brain cancer treatement response and optimization.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Astrid Kollros

Secretary Financial Mathematics    phone: (+-43-1) 4277-507-22
Department of Mathematics          efax: (+-43-1) 4277-8507-22
University of Vienna
Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1, Room 6.134
A-1090 Vienna