[Vortraege] workshop "Blow up and dispersion" July 1 - 4 at WPI /OMP and Rudi Grimm on Gugging

Norbert Mauser norbert.mauser at univie.ac.at
Mon Jun 30 17:12:13 CEST 2014

 Dear collegues,

 This week 9 more talks will take place in the Workshop on
 "Blow up and Dispersion in Nonlinear PDEs"
 organized by G. Lebeau, J.C. Saut et al.

 starting tomorrow,

  Tuesday, 1 july, at 15h00 :

  WPI seminar room, 8th floor,
  Jean-Claude SAUT (Orsay & Inst. CNRS Pauli):
  "Weak dispersive perturbations of nonlinear hyperbolic equations"

Abstract :
We address the question of the influence of dispersion on the space of
resolution, on the lifespan, on the possible blow-up and on the dynamics
of solutions to the Cauchy problem for 'weak' dispersive perturbations
of hyperbolic quasilinear equations or Systems.

 best regards
 NJM

PS:
Rudi Grimm speaks out:

http://science.orf.at/stories/1741579/

finally one of the Austrian top scientists has the courage to openly say
the truth about "Des Kanzlers neue Uni"...

The 1.4 Milliards Euro taxpayers money that Gugging receives for 10 years
is the  public money that universities and FWF miss for the
"ExzellenzInitiative" that they were promised when the UG2002 was
implemented...
The large majority of Wittgenstein and ERC awardees I talked to are of the
same opinion as Rudi Grimm, but prefer not to say it in public...