[Vortraege] Pauli Symposium on Nonlinear PDEs: Monday 4 Aug, 17h00,

Norbert Mauser norbert.mauser at univie.ac.at
Thu Jul 31 09:40:19 CEST 2014

Dear collegues,

on behalf of the Fakultät für Mathematik I invite you to attend the
"Pauli symposium on Nonlinear PDEs"
featuring 7 talks that all of you should understand,
by C.Bardos, J. Schmiedmayer, F. Golse, Y. Brenier, H.P. Stimming, I.
Mazets, A. Gottlieb.

time: next monday, 4. Aug, from 17h00 on

place: HS 14

I also invite you to the rest of the programme in our Skylounge,
with a magician and a party.

please find enclosed the full programme.

in case you want to join for the party please send an e-mail to Mrs Sarah
Gugerell (such that we have enough champaign ;-)

Cheers,

Norbert J Mauser

Professor of Mathematics, Fak. Math. Univ. Wien
Director, Wolfgang Pauli Institute
Directeur, Institut CNRS Pauli, UMI 2842 du CNRS