[Vortraege] Vortragsankündigungen KW 36 KORREKTUR

Danijela Radosavljevic Danijela.Radosavljevic at univie.ac.at
Fri Sep 2 15:13:46 CEST 2011

Sehr geehrte Fakultätsmitglieder,

der Vortrag findet am Mittwoch, 7. September statt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Danijela Radosavljevic

Sekretariat
Institut für Mathematik
Universität Wien
Nordbergstr. 15, UZA 4
Tel: 43 1 4277 50629
Fax: 43 1 4277 9506

*Vorträge*

* Mittwoch, 7. September 2011, von 15:00 Uhr bis 16:00 Uhr, Seminarraum
D 107, UZA 4*

*Vortrag*

*Prof. Stephen Marsland (Massey University): "Generalised Euler
Equations and Shape Matching"*

**Abstract:
In this talk I will give an overview of shape matching from the point of
view of generalised Euler equations. I will demonstrate some new results
for the case of conformal embeddings, and discuss totally geodesic
subgroups in this context.