[VCEE Seminar] VCEE Seminar 28.1.2022

Mon Jan 17 08:52:37 CET 2022

Dear members and friends of the VCEE,

You are invited to attend the VCEE seminar on Friday, January 28, 2021, from
10:30 to 12:00 hrs Vienna time.

We will have one speaker: Alexia Gaudeul (U Göttingen)

This seminar will be held online via Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting:

<https://univienna.zoom.us/j/98933344042?pwd=eUh3RElJaG83Z0svSjlnaUhRSmtZdz0
9>
https://univienna.zoom.us/j/98933344042?pwd=eUh3RElJaG83Z0svSjlnaUhRSmtZdz09

Meeting ID: 989 3334 4042
Passcode: 971767

I invite you stay on after the talk to discuss the presented paper with
Alexia Gaudeul.

You'll need to install Zoom in order to join the seminar.

If you don't have Zoom already, you can simply click right now on the link
above; you'll then be prompted to install it.
If you already have Zoom you can also use the following information:

The schedule is:
- 10:15: the waiting room opens
- 10:25: we let everyone into the seminar room
- 10:30--11:30: Alexia Gaudeul talk
- Afterwards open discussion with everyone

Here is more information about the talk:

Speaker:
Alexia Gaudeul (U Göttingen)

Title:
"Fast then slow: Modelling revisions in the choice process, with an
application to context effects".

Best regards,
Wieland Müller