SinoNet: diploma thesis survey

Kathrin Schreiner a0102262 at unet.univie.ac.at
Die Sep 5 09:37:57 CEST 2006


Dear All,

I am writing to you with a request for assistance in the data 
collection for my diploma thesis at the University of Vienna. I kindly 
ask you to click on the link below and fill in the questionnaire. It 
won´t take you more than 10 minutes.

What it is about:
In my study I try to investigate how consumers evaluate a service 
recovery encounter (eg. in case a booked hotel room does not meet the 
customers expectations and the receptionist/manager solves the 
complaint by giving another hotel room or some reduction on the price). 
I am analysing the impacts that service recovery has on the 
post-purchase behaviour of consumers (eg. word-of-mouth, repurchase 
intentions).
Furthermore I survey whether differences due to cultural variety exist.

The results of the project will help service providers to a better 
understanding of consumer reactions in a service failure and recovery 
situation. Furthermore it helps me to pass my diploma thesis.

The answers you give cannot be linked to you personally and all 
information will, of course, be treated with confidence.

I hope you decide to help me and want to thank everyone very much for 
participating and answering the questionnaire. If you have any 
questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

The link is:
www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0102262

I am also very grateful if you could refer the link to my site to other 
people you know!!


Thank you very much!!!

Kathrin Schreiner

-------------- nächster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit Binärdaten wurde abgetrennt...
Dateiname   : nicht verfügbar
Dateityp    : text/enriched
Dateigröße  : 1928 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verfügbar
URL         : http://lists.univie.ac.at/pipermail/sinonet/attachments/20060905/63103b95/attachment.bin