[PLing] Fwd: Call for Papers: Lived Experiences, International PhD Conference, 7-8 June 2024

Irene Fally irene.fally at univie.ac.at
Tue Jan 30 07:49:52 CET 2024

Betreff:        Call for Papers: Lived Experiences, International PhD Conference, 7-8 June 2024
Datum:  Mon, 29 Jan 2024 12:50:07 +0000
Von:    Alice Königstetter <Alice.Konigstetter at vub.be>

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the call for paper submissions for the International PhD Conference "Lived Experiences", taking place from 7 June (Vrije Universiteit Brussel) to 8 June (online) 2024. May I kindly ask you to distribute it among your colleagues and networks - in particular among PhD students?

Further information can be found here: https://livedexperiences2024.com

Do not hesitate to reach out to me in case of questions!

With kind regards,

Alice Koenigstetter

on behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 2024 International PhD Conference "Lived Experiences"

[X]

Alice Königstetter

Marietta Blau Fellow and Visiting PhD Candidate

Email:  alice.konigstetter at vub.be

Room 5.C.32 - Pleinlaan 2 - BE-1050 Brussels