[PLing] Apply now for PhD program in Cognitive Science @CEU Vienna!

Eva Wittenberg WittenbergE at ceu.edu
Wed Jan 17 08:51:48 CET 2024

Dear Colleagues,

The PhD Program in Cognitive Science at Central European University (CEU) in beautiful Vienna, Austria, invites applications for doctoral students to start in Fall 2024. Our department conducts research in the areas of language and cognition, infant development, joint action, visual cognition and learning, behavioural economics, computational modelling of cognition and brain functioning, causality, active learning, and culture and cognition. We provide four years of full financial coverage for our enrolled students, and both an American and Austrian accredited degree at the completion of the thesis.

Our deadline for application is February 1, 2024. An information session will be held Thursday, January 18, 2024, 4 pm CET, over Zoom: Meeting ID: 934 1927 4921,  Passcode: 888471.

More information can be found on our website: https://cognitivescience.ceu.edu/admission

Sincerely,
Eva Wittenberg

Eva Wittenberg, Associate Professor