[PLing] GLOW 46 in Vienna and Graz this April!

Magdalena Lohninger magdalena.lohninger at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 1 17:43:40 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

the 46^th Generative Lingustics of the Old World Conference (GLOW) will
take place at the University of Vienna and the University of Graz from
April 11 to April 15, 2023. This year’s program covers a wide range of
research from all linguistic subfields, including a workshop on /Pronoun
Mismatches/ and one on /Non-automatic Alternations in Phonology/.

Registrations are open until April 13 and we are looking forward to
seeing many of you there!

There will also be a PUMP event (https://genderinlinguistics.org/pump/)
taking place during the conference in Vienna. PUMP is a mentoring
program which provides on-site, one-off mentoring meetings at
linguistics conferences around the world. It matches one or more mentees
with mentors who can provide quick but personalized career advice to
linguists at any stage, and in any career: anyone can be a mentee or
mentor, the more the merrier.

We cordially invite professors, lecturerers, as well as students at all
stages from all linguistics-related institutes in Vienna to sign up for
PUMP.

All information can be found on the conference website:
https://glowlinguistics.org/46/

--
Magdalena Lohninger
Linguist, University of Vienna