[PLing] Call for abstracts: Current issues in Syntax, Semantics, and Pragmatics (Workshop@ÖLT2023)

Madeleine Butschety mbutschety.ling at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:49:07 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to announce the workshop 'Current issues in syntax,
semantics, and pragmatics', which will take place as part of the ÖLT 2023
(47th Austrian Linguistics Conference) December 8-10 in Graz, Austria. This
workshop aims to create opportunities for linguists to discuss their
original, unpublished work related to any of the fields mentioned in the
workshop title as well as at the interfaces.

We invite submissions for oral presentations of theoretical and/or
empirical contributions investigating the syntax, semantics, or pragmatics
of natural language phenomena. The workshop is not limited to a particular
topic or researched language, and thus we welcome contributions dealing
with linguistic phenomena from any natural language.

For more information on abstract submission guidelines, please see:
https://linguistlist.org/issues/34-1976/

Submission deadline: 24 September 2023, 23:59 CET
Notification of decision: 8 October 2023
Workshop date: 8-9 December 2023

For additional information about the conference, also visit the conference
website:
https://sprachwissenschaft.uni-graz.at/en/researching/47th-austrian-linguistics-conference-2023/

We look forward to seeing you in Graz!
Best, Madeleine Butschety and Melanie Loitzl