[PLing] BCCCD24: Call for submissions

Magdalena Maria Roszkowski Roszkowski_Magdalena at phd.ceu.edu
Tue Jun 20 12:40:09 CEST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The submission system for the 14th annual BCCCD meeting in Budapest, Hungary (January 4-6, 2024) is now open for symposia, talks, and posters. Submissions are open until September 3, 2023. Please note that talk and poster abstracts should be submitted here<https://www.openconf.org/bcccd24>, while unifying statements for symposia should be submitted via this form<https://forms.office.com/e/Xe7Y8jzHcv>. More information on submission formats can be found below. We welcome submissions from all fields of cognitive development.

While CEU has relocated much of its operations to Vienna, we would like to reassure all prospective participants that we are committed to maintaining the tradition of the Budapest campus of CEU as the site of BCCCD meetings in 2024 and for the foreseeable future.

We hope to see you there!

Jonathan F. Kominsky & Magdalena Roszkowski
BCCCD24 Chairs

Budapest CEU Conference on Cognitive Development 2024 (BCCCD24)

Conference Dates: January 4-6, 2024
Location: Central European University, Budapest<https://goo.gl/maps/r9VjtsYjmEN2>
Website: http://bcccd.org

INVITED SPEAKERS

Martin Giurfa (Centre de Biologie Intégrative, Toulouse)<https://cbi-toulouse.fr/eng/equipe-giurfa-devaud>
Victoria Southgate (University of Copenhagen)<https://psychology.ku.dk/staff/academic_staff/?pure=en/persons/520019>
Sandra Waxman (Northwestern University)<https://psychology.northwestern.edu/people/faculty/core/profiles/sandra-waxman.html>

DEADLINE FOR TALK, POSTER, AND SYMPOSIUM SUBMISSIONS

September 3, 2023

SUBMISSION FORMAT: INDIVIDUAL TALKS AND POSTERS

300-word abstract plus a one-page PDF of supplement material. This extra page will ONLY be seen by reviewers and will not be in the final program. All submissions should be made at https://www.openconf.org/bcccd24

SUBMISSION FORMAT: SYMPOSIA

The unifying statement should be less than 500 words. The form also includes information about the talks that go into the symposium. Talks in the symposium should be submitted in the normal talk format at the link above, and there is a field on the submission form for the symposium title that a talk should be associated with. Discussants do not need to submit a separate abstract. Unifying statements can be submitted here: https://forms.office.com/e/Xe7Y8jzHcv

NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE

October 31, 2023

(Those who need to apply for visa in order to attend the conference can request expedited decision on the submission form)

REGISTRATION

OPEN: November 1, 2023
EARLY BIRD: November 22, 2023

FOLLOW US