[PLing] OFAI 2023 Winter/Spring Lecture Series

Tristan Miller tristan.miller at ofai.at
Mon Jan 30 16:12:06 CET 2023

Dear all,

On 2023-01-27 13:14, Tristan Miller wrote:
> The Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (OFAI) is
> delighted to announce its 2023 Winter/Spring Lecture Series.
>
> [...]
>
> 1 February 2023 at 18:30 CET (UTC+1)
> Winfried Lechner (University of Athens)
> Natural Language Semantics and Music

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to postpone Winfried
Lechner's talk, originally scheduled for this Wednesday, until
Wednesday, 8 March at 18:30 CET (UTC+1).  We apologize for the
inconvenience!

Sincerely,
Tristan Miller

--
Dr.-Ing. Tristan Miller, Research Scientist
Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (OFAI)