[PLing] BCCCD24: Full program now available!

Magdalena Maria Roszkowski Roszkowski_Magdalena at phd.ceu.edu
Tue Dec 12 09:40:45 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

The full program for the 14th annual BCCCD meeting, January 4-6 in Budapest, Hungary, is now available.<https://bcccd.org/program-overview.htm>

INVITED SPEAKERS

Martin Giurfa (Institute of Biology Paris Seine (IBPS), Sorbonne University)
Victoria Southgate (University of Copenhagen)
Sandra Waxman (Northwestern University)

In addition to our invited program, we are pleased to present talk sessions and posters from researchers all over the world covering a variety of topics in cognitive development, comparative cognition, cross-cultural research, and more.

Registration is still open if you would like to attend!

While CEU has relocated much of its operations to Vienna, we would like to reassure all prospective participants that we are committed to maintaining the tradition of the Budapest campus of CEU as the site of BCCCD meetings in 2024 and for the foreseeable future.

We hope to see you there!

Jonathan F. Kominsky & Magdalena Roszkowski

BCCCD24 Chairs

Budapest CEU Conference on Cognitive Development 2024 (BCCCD24)

Conference Dates: January 4-6, 2024

Location: Central European University, Budapest

Website: http://bcccd.org