[PLing] Guest talks: Prof. Ian Roberts

Dalina Kallulli Dalina.kallulli at univie.ac.at
Thu Mar 24 20:02:37 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

Next week Prof. Ian Roberts (University of Cambridge) will give two guest lectures, one in my theory of grammar seminar on Tuesday, 29 March, 4 o'clock, Seminarraum 3, Sensengasse 3a, 1OG (title: "Defectivity: Remarks on the structure of the French verb and the theory of head-movement"), and one in my typology class on Thursday, 31 March, 12:30, Seminarraum 3, Sensengasse 3a, 1OG (title: "Towards a theoretical account of word-order variation”). Due to space considerations in light of COVID-19, please email me at your earliest convenience and no later than Monday, 28 March, if you would like to attend (first come, first serve).

Regards
Dalina Kallulli