[PLing] postdoc position in Phonetics

Reinisch, Eva Eva.Reinisch at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Jul 27 10:51:12 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I am happy to announce a job opening for a full-time postdoc position (40h/week) at the Acoustics Research Institute of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, Austria (https://www.oeaw.ac.at/isf). The position is associated with the Phonetics Cluster of the institute and candidates from all areas of phonetics are welcome to apply. Details can be found at https://www.oeaw.ac.at/isf/das-institut/news/postdoc-position-fm

Important Dates:
Start evaluation of applications: 15th September 2022 (open until filled)
Desired starting date for the position: April 2023

Please feel free to forward this information to potentially interested candidates.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Kind regards,
Eva Reinisch

Doz. Dr. Eva Reinisch
Leiterin Arbeitsgruppe Phonetik | Head of the Phonetics Cluster
Institut für Schallforschung | Acoustics Research Institute
Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften | Austrian Academy of Sciences

Wohllebengasse 12-14, 1040 Wien, Österreich | Vienna, Austria
T: +43 1 51581-2503
eva.reinisch at oeaw.ac.at<mailto:eva.reinisch at oeaw.ac.at> | www.kfs.oeaw.ac.at<https://www.oeaw.ac.at/isf/>