[PLing] ZOOM LINK Invitation to Book Launch "Statistics in Corpus Linguistics Research" by Sean Wallis

Mathilde Eveline Keizer evelien.keizer at univie.ac.at
Mon Apr 4 09:36:14 CEST 2022

Dear all,

Here is the zoom link for the book presentation by Sean Wallis on 7
April, 15:00 (for more information, see below).

Join Zoom Meeting
https://univienna.zoom.us/j/69271514683?pwd=VVBjR1U4U2ZVeUtyZzZGTEZkWlBzdz09

Meeting ID: 692 7151 4683
Passcode: 380702

Looking foward to seeing many of you on Thursday,

Evelien Keizer & Gunther Kaltenböck

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Evelien Keizer
Institut für Anglistik und Amerikanistik / Department of English

Homepage:https://anglistik.univie.ac.at/staff/staff/keizer/