[PLing] Fwd: CfP 'Word formation and discourse structure'

Martina Werner martina.werner at univie.ac.at
Tue Oct 19 18:53:51 CEST 2021

fyi!

-------- Originalnachricht --------
Betreff: CfP 'Word formation and discourse structure'
Datum: 19.10.2021 18:23
Von: Barbara Schlücker <barbara.schluecker at uni-leipzig.de>
An: Verborgene_Empfaenger: ;

Dear colleagues,

We are organizing a workshop on word formation and discourse structure
in May at the University of Leipzig (see
https://home.uni-leipzig.de/grammatik-des-deutschen/WFDS/ and the file
attached to this message).

The aim of the workshop is to resume the relation between word formation
and discourse structure by taking into account a wide range of word
formation patterns with a focus on advanced discourse models and
empirical approaches. We are very much looking forward to submissions
that discuss this relation from various angles. Please circulate!

Best wishes
Barbara Schlücker

--
Prof. Dr. Barbara Schlücker
Universität Leipzig

Telefon (Durchwahl): +49 341 97 37361
Telefon (Sekretariat): +49 341 97 37354
Raum: H1, 4.08

https://home.uni-leipzig.de/grammatik-des-deutschen/
Ein Dateianhang mit Bin�rdaten wurde abgetrennt...
Dateiname   : CfP Word formation and discourse structure.pdf
Dateityp    : application/pdf
Dateigr��e  : 179642 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verf�gbar
URL         : <https://lists.univie.ac.at/pipermail/pling/attachments/20211019/8792dfd4/attachment.pdf>