[PLing] einladung / invitation: COVID19 + D4E

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Tue Nov 17 22:24:24 CET 2020

lb kolleg.innen /

dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure 2 invite you to contribute to our project

DESIGN FOR EMERGENCY - AUSTRIA

https://designforemergency.org/

an open design platform to face emerging issues together
carried out in collaboration with
ars electronica research institute knowledge for humanity (Linz/AT),
northeastern university (Boston/US),
massachusetts institute of technology (Boston/US).
universidad politecnica de madrid (Madrid/ES).

in the first phase of the project we are asking you to fill a survey
to understand and analyse the current situation (COVID19-lockdown) in austria (10mins)

https://designforemergency.org/Umfrage<https://designforemergency.org/umfrage>,

compare it with other countries in a second phase and
finally run design challenges in a third phase.

thank you for your active participation.
we are looking forward to partner with colleagues within AAS,
especially but not exclusively with ongoing projects related to COVID19,
and delighted to get your feedback and proposals.

thank you.

stay healthy and take care:
eveline /wandl-vogt/

@homeoffice

***

meet us at:
PIXEL.Vienna 2020-11-21 / COVID19 insights: digging into a sea of knowledge.
https://pixelvienna.com/speakers/#eveline-wandl-vogt

***

foundress + coordinator:
exploration space @ österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 |