[PLing] John Harris: two talks (Oct 3 & 4)

Markus Poechtrager markus.poechtrager at univie.ac.at
Wed Sep 4 15:10:22 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I am very happy to announce two talks by John Harris (University College
London):

"How much of what phonologists know about do speakers know? A simple,
unnatural rule in English"
Thursday October 3, 2019
16:45-18:15
Department of Linguistics, Seminarraum 2 (9., Sensengasse 3a)

"Is #sC special? A dichotic listening study of Cypriot Greek initial
consonant clusters"
Friday October 4, 2019
13:30-15:00
Department of Linguistics, Seminarraum 2 (9., Sensengasse 3a)

Abstracts can be found in the attachment.

Everyone is cordially invited. I am looking forward to seeing many of
you.

Best,
Markus Pöchtrager

--
Mag. Dr. Markus A. Pöchtrager
Institut für Sprachwissenschaft / Department of Linguistics