[PLing] Jornades de la lingüística catalan a Viena

Kocher Anna anna.kocher at univie.ac.at
Fri Oct 11 12:53:45 CEST 2019

Dear PLing-members,

We are happy to announce that the second edition of our annual workshop on Catalan linguistics will place at our Department (Institut für Romanistik) on November 15 2019. This year's theme is Catalan morphosyntax.

You can find the program below.  For further information, please visit the event's homepage: https://jornades.univie.ac.at/en/ Everybody is very welcome to attend the workshop. <https://jornades.univie.ac.at/en/>

Best,

Monja Burkard and Anna Kocher

PS: The social dinner will take place at Wickerl (Porzellangasse 24a, 1090). If you want to join us, please let me know before November 15, so I can give the restaurant an estimate of the number of people to expect.

Friday, November 15 2019

10:00 opening

10:15 Teresa Cabré: Estructura morfològica i evolució dels clítics de datiu en català

11:15 coffee break

11:45 Anna Pineda: Qüestions controvertides de la morfosintaxi catalana actual: del doblat de clític al marcatge diferencial d’objecte

12:45 lunch break

14:00 Monja Burkard, Amelia Jiménez-Gaspar: L‘ús dels clitics pronominals a la varietat balear: síntesi d‘un estudi multidimensional

15:00 coffee break

15:30 Susann Fischer: On experiencer doubling in Catalan and Spanish

15:30

Antonio Fábregas: The definiteness effect in Catalan and Spanish: same principle different parametrisation

19:30 social dinner