[PLing] Metasemantics reading group, Summer semester: day and time

Dan Cristian Zeman dan.zeman at univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 12 17:34:23 CET 2019

Dear all,

This is to announce that the meetings of the Metasemnantics reading
group (organized by Prof. Max Kölbel, Dr. Dirk Kindermann and myself)
will take place on Mondays, between 15.00 and 16.30. We are starging
next Monday, March 18. In the first meetings of the reading group we
will read papers from the volume "The Science of Meaning", edited by
Derek Ball and Brian Rabern
(https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-science-of-meaning-9780198739548?cc=at&lang=en&).
If you would like to participate in the reading group, please write me
at dan.zeman at univie.ac.at.

Best,

--
Dan Cristian Zeman, PhD