[PLing] Reminder: two talks by Jade Sandstedt (phonology)

Markus Poechtrager markus.poechtrager at univie.ac.at
Mon Dec 2 08:22:10 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

this is a reminder for two talks by Jade Jørgen SANDSTEDT (Nord
University, Bodø, Norway)

(1) "A concrete review of abstract phonology: reanalysing abstract
contrasts and opacity in Bondu-so tongue root harmony"
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
14:30--16:00
Department of Linguistics, Seminarraum 8 (9., Sensengasse 3a)

[This talk is part of a BA class and the seminar room is rather small.
People wanting to attend are kindly asked to let me know beforehand so
that I can make sure we all fit: markus.poechtrager at univie.ac.at]

(2) "Tracking vowel harmony decay in Old Norwegian"
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
18:30--20:00
Department of Linguistics, Hörsaal 1 (9., Sensengasse 3a)

Abstracts for all talks can be found in the attachment.

Everyone is cordially invited. I am looking forward to seeing you all.

Best,
Markus Pöchtrager

--
Mag. Dr. Markus A. Pöchtrager
Institut für Sprachwissenschaft / Department of Linguistics