[PLing] Metasemantics reading group: Wednesday OCTOBER 17, 1.30 pm

Dan Cristian Zeman dan.zeman at univie.ac.at
Tue Oct 9 11:43:17 CEST 2018

Dear all,
This is to announce that the first meeting of the Metasemantics reading
group will take place on Wednesday, OCTOBER 17 at 13.30. We will meet
weekly on Wednesdays for the whole semester; the meetings will last 1
hour and 30 minutes. We plan to read on issues in metasemantics, in
particular papers from the volumes "Metasemantics", edited by Alex
Burgess and Brett Sherman, OUP 2014 (link here:
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/metasemantics-9780199669592?q=metasemantics&lang=en&cc=at)
and "The Science of Meaning", edited by Derek ball and Brain Rabern, OUP
2018 (link here:
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-science-of-meaning-9780198739548?cc=at&lang=en&#).
If you are interested in participating, please contact me at
dan.zeman at univie.ac.at.
Best,

--
Dan Cristian Zeman, PhD
Lise Meitner Senior Postdoctoral Researcher

University of Vienna
Department of Philosophy
Universitätsstraße 7
1010 Wien