[PLing] Invitation to book party (Pitzl-Resnik-Sommerer), English and American Studies Library, Wed, 21.11.2018

Pia Resnik pia.resnik at univie.ac.at
Thu Nov 8 13:52:29 CET 2018

Dear colleagues,

The English and American Studies Library, in cooperation with the
Department of English, cordially invites you to a book launch,
celebrating new book publications in English linguistics by Marie-Luise
Pitzl, Pia Resnik and Lotte Sommerer.

New Publications in English Linguistics: Creativity - Constructions -
Emotions

organized by the English and American Studies Library, in cooperation
with the Department of English
on Wed, 21 November 2018 at 19:30
at the English and American Studies Library (ground floor)
Hof 8.3
Spitalgasse 2-4
1090 Vienna

After very short presentations, a drinks and snacks reception will
provide the opportunity to celebrate.

For the programme and publication details, see:
https://bibliothek.univie.ac.at/events/013472.html

We would appreciate if you could let us know in advance if you are able
to join us for catering purposes. We hope that ours will be the first of
many future book parties in the English and American Studies library.

We look forward to seeing you on November 21!

All best,
Marie-Luise Pitzl (marie-luise.pitzl at univie.ac.at), Pia Resnik
(pia.resnik at kphvie.ac.at) & Lotte Sommerer (lotte.sommerer at univie.ac.at)