[PLing] Reminder: Semantics workshop June 13

Viola Schmitt viola.schmitt at univie.ac.at
Mon Jun 11 22:25:18 CEST 2018

Dear all,

this is to remind you that this Wednesday (June 13) we will host a
workshop on semantics. Since we were unable to get any of the
university's rooms, the workshop will be held the current location of
the Academy of Arts:

Augasse 2-6
1090 Wine
KERN A, 4th floor
Seminarraum next to office B4.19.2

Program:

2 - 2.50 pm
Kazuko Yatsushiro (Leibniz-Zentrum Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft
Berlin),
`Plural is unmarked: evidence from Turkish, Hungarian, and German´
3 - 3.50 pm
Uli Sauerland (Leibniz-Zentrum Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft Berlin),
`The thought uniqueness hypothesis'
4.10 - 5 pm
Nadine Bade (Universität Tübingen), TBA
5.10 - 6 pm
Sigrid Beck (Universität Tübingen), TBA

Everyone is cordially invited,

Viola Schmitt (Enrico Flor, Nina Haslinger, Eva Rosina, Madgalena
Roszkowski)