[PLing] open positions: data scientist & knowledge designer

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Tue Dec 4 22:41:19 CET 2018

dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to announce two open positions in the framework of the new project PROVIDEDH (https://providedh.eu/)

at the austrian academy of sciences, austrian centre for digital humanities:

DATA SCIENTIST

KNOWLEDGE DESIGNER

(f/m/d)

c.f.

https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/team/open-positions/

exploration space (https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/about/news-archive/news-detail/article/methods-and-innovation/) welcomes a diverse community, driven to foster social innovation and open innovation in science
in an experimental, dynamic research environment.

we are very much looking forward for researchers and practitioners joining our team!

warm regards from vienna

eveline :)

[sorry for multiple postings]

***